Boot logo messed up !!

I just got my new X1800XT and I installed it and cleared the cmos and booted and then I saw the DFI LANPARTY boot logo all messed up and washed off color .. I thought its a driver problem and continued to load optimized defaults and then installed the latest catalyst drivers but it still did not work.

I again cleared the cmos and stuff but it did not work. Then I flashed my BIOS to 704-2bta but the problem still persists.

Even the boot menu of TMOD'S BIOS CD is all messed up and colours are all washed away .. surprisingly I dont face any issue in Windows .. Its only in the BIOS part that the colors are acting weird.

I have tried everything and checked all cables and stuff but the problem doesnt go away .. I just have disabled the dfi boot logo for now but i want to get rid of this problem. Please help.

I've always had my X1800 on my Ultra-D since I got it, and the colours of my boot logo are all messed up too. i figured it was probably due to the same problem with the Windows loading screen only supporting so many colours... now that you mention it, i wonder if there is a way to make it look better....

think maybe you could take a picture? i'll do the same and maybe we can compare results. is it really a bug with the X1800/Ultra-D?

how do u take a picture of the boot screen ? i dont have a digicam actually .. any other way to do it ?

and i saw that many many users are facing this problem ..i could not find a solution to it though :(

i have just disabled the boot logo for now.