X52 joystick and Zboard keyboard problems...

I hope that someone is experiencing the same problem that I am with my board. I have a Saitek X52 and a Zboard gaming keyboard. When the system boots (most of the time after sitting overnight) it hangs with all 4 of the diagnostic LED's ON and a blank screen. After rebooting several times it will finally start properly. I found that unplugging the keyboard , mouse, and the X52 during the boot process will allow Windows to start. I plug the Zboard keyboard and mouse in during the Windows XP logo screen and everything is fine after that.

Anyone else have an idea what's going on?

~airdog

I have a ZBoard (USB) and a Logitech MX-610 wireless laser mouse (USB) plugged into mine and everything is fine. This is in addition to the stock PS2 style keyboard. I use the ZBoard only for gaming, the regular keyboard for everything else.

Have you tried booting with a regular keyboard nd mouse?

The reason I have a pci card in my mobo is because when I had a x45 most times it wouldn't be recognized after a boot. Usb ports on nf3 boards sometimes can be troublesome, so I still keep it for my Cougar as I don't wanna risk usb problems while flashing it.

Maybe you should go the pci usb way too, but try to get a NEC based chip because they are the best.

edit: ups, I just noticed you have a nf4 (you're posting in the wrong forum), but trying a pci card might solve it anyway.