Boots once. Then doesnt Boot.

Ok i am having issues with my new rig. i turn it on. mess around with it and then when i turn it completely off it doesnt want to turn on. i have to unplug the cord and switch the power COMPLETELY off. then just push hard on the connections and try it. i have to leave the power off for a lil bit too. i have the fsp blue storm from the recommended power supplies but it has a 20+4 power connection instead of native 24-pin. can this be the cause?

also there is a orange light on the right of the 4 led-diagnostics and that one always stays on from the moment the power is plugged in. is that ok?

and i am trying to start it now but to no avail.

please...help

the Standby power light should stay on, nothing to worry about really, unless you decide to turn off your psu, then the light would go off. Apparently I'm having the same issue with my enermax 485w noisetaker. I don't think DFI mobos like warm boots (might be from overclocks). As long as you restart instead of shutting it down, heh... Unless someone here knows a fix...

The Amber LED is normal with the PSU turned on.

Try this then post back...

Turn the PSU power switch off.

Press the power button on the rig. All the LEDs on the board should go dark.

Turn the PSU power switch on. You should notice the bottom Amber LED is now accompanied by an Amber LED next to the memory slots.

Press the power button on the rig. It should boot normally.

ok no problem with the light. the only problem is if i turn off COMPLETELY and then try to boot back up it doesnt. but opnce i get home and try the switch BAM. it works like a charm..

Also i burned the cd 6.5 which bios settings work for me. the dfi nf4 lp's?