DFI NFII / NF2 Lanparty Ultra-B Motherboard

SmilinJim

Wanted to Buy: DFI NFII / NF2 Lanparty Ultra-B Motherboard

Looking to pay: ~ $60 +/-, shipped. However, willing to negotiate, as many factors may be involved. Apparently, I barely missed the last similar deal someone had posted here 2/14. Rats.

I do not need all the retail accessories. I absolutely DO need the metal I/O shield bracket between board and case. The one accessory that would be nice would be the Front-X, but that is not necessary. The others would be OK if included, but not required, and I am not interested in paying extra for them; however, if that's the only way I'm going to get one of these boards, let's talk.

I require shipping insurance and prefer a tracking number. Needs to be in excellent condition, but primo used is OK, new retail is not necessary.

I would prefer that the board not to have been heavily, continuously overclocked -- I am trying to build a cool and _silent_ system for small specialty overclock of an XP-M to 2.2Ghz at 1.45V; need cool, stable reliability. I would value forum members' thoughts about the extent to which overclock impacts reliability.

Can do PayPal, BidPay, or discuss other payment. Have eBay feedback over 1,000+.

Have set the forum to send me e-mail notification of private messages and also to allow forum members to send me e-mail directly.

Thank you for your consideration. SmilinJim sunny.gif

well to bad u want the rev b. i just got my nf2 rev a rmaed about 2 months ago and it has only been used for about a month of that (in use now for bout 2 to 5 more days, new s754 board on the way, my sons upgrade) anyways i use to run a 2400 mobile at 2.4ghz 100% stable. i have the i/o back plate, and i have the front x, and all the original cabels that it came with in my system. (i also have the books to it but i cant get to them for awhile, buried in storage). this board has been awesome, only thing that ever sucked bout it was it cost me 200 bux when i bought it lol, o-well.

Thank you, Ink, for your kind reply. I appreciate your nice note and offer.

I am really pining right now for the rev. Ultra-B, but I will keep your considerate thought and availability of your rev. A board and kick it around, especially if one of the later rev. B models does not somewhere, somehow emerge.

Thanks a bunch! Good man! SmilinJim 020.gif

Too bad you only want the mobo for $60. I have a full box LP NF2 Ultra B and Mobile XP 2600 running 2.5Ghz stable that I'm using for downloading. This motherboard is 7mons old and really nice. I paid $150 at fry's.