Windows update wooooops!!!

My problem, long story short, I accidently had the box check next to an ati update in the software list. Think it had to do with the ati raid controller. After it downloaded and installed it said could not install updates. At this point I had seen what I had downloaded and restarted. You guessed it, now it will not boot to windows. Cant even get into safe mode. However I can get into bios. Have tried all settings dealing with raid controller in bios without resolve. Was not prepared to format so I am trying to get this going without a reformat. Any suggestions??

If you have another computer that you could setup your raided hds on you could bootup on that computers hd and your raptors as secondary, then just find the updaye on them and delete it. If you can't do that than im not sure you have much of a choice about reformating.

I did the same thing, and was able to get around it by hitting the old F8 key on windows startup, and choosing "use last know good configuration". It booted right up after that and I avoided that update forever!