Problem loading windows

I've been running the system at stock setting for couple of month now. Today when i loaded up the computer, it constatly restart after the window screen. I believe it has something to do with the memory since it there was a blue screen flash right before the restart. I've tried switching out the memory (samsung, OCZ VX) but the problem still occurs. I'm able to go into safe mode but i don't think that will do anything.

Any help would be appreciated thanks.

OK... Just today morning, I found my Maxtor giving me a BSOD... I knew Maxtors have issues, and I did have issues when first installing Windows.. But when I switched to SATAI mode, it was all fine..It was running well for about 2 months..

I have not been using this rig extensively..Since I;m in uni all day, I use this only when I come home in the night and used for gaming and normal stuff..About 4 days back, I started a simulation in Matlab and the computer was running full load for almost all day..since 2 days back I notced a difference because I normally keep my login passwords saved.. but now everytime i log I had to type my passwords again..never happened before.didnt think about it much...

And for today it has been 5 days the comp is running continuously..woke up in the morning to check my results and the screen shows the startup screen sayiing BOOT-DEVICE CHANGED.. this has had b4 so I just went into bios and did nothing but just say SAVE&EXIT... it was all good.. went to the grub bootloader and then to windows.. got the windows logo screen..then.BANG!! BSOD #$%$.... FATAL SYSTEM ERROR!!

Tried clearing cmos..going back to stcok settings..nothing..

I think it has just corrupted the windows installation.. I guess i was expecting this with the Maxtor sooner or later..not gonna do anything..just going to buy a anothe one.. I guess extensive use can cause data corruption.. If i re-install I know it will work.. but not worth it.. it cant even run in SATAII mode.. what the heck.. hell with the Maxtor!

^You're correct!

After long hours of searching and finding nothing. I installed a new o/s and no more BSOD.

I knew something like this would happen also since the hard drives running HOT! This was my 2nd maxtor hard drive on this rig in month. The first one was a defect and now this one >:O