Antec TruePower 550W, stable with Ultra D?

I just got all my parts in this afternoon, but then realized I missed something:

24pin psu connectors on the DFI LANParty UT NF4 ULTRA-D motherboard.

Now, I figured I could run the Antec TruePower 550 anyways, which is 30A /12v BUT I read on Anandtech that there are stability problems with the Ultra-D running a 20pin PSU.

Since the X1900XT is a hog and I plan on OCing to about 2.4/2.6 gig, stability issues are not something I need.

I did some searches here but I couldn't narrow it down to my specifics...

Can I get some expert advice from the people here please :)

Thanks

You'll definately want a native 24pin psu. My native 24pin psu isn't exactly the best wattage-wise(I'm getting money together), but I get decent mild stable overclocks with it. My advice is to return the Antec and go with another psu of your choosing. I'm going to get the OCZ Powerstream 600W for a little futureproofing.

You'll definately want a native 24pin psu. My native 24pin psu isn't exactly the best wattage-wise(I'm getting money together), but I get decent mild stable overclocks with it. My advice is to return the Antec and go with another psu of your choosing. I'm going to get the OCZ Powerstream 600W for a little futureproofing.

The Antec is actually my old PSU, but anyways, I did more reading and decided to grab a OCZ 520.

Thanks.