Superbowl

Guest Gir_merged

what'd every1 do for the superbowl? I'm not a sports fan but i was in downtown jax and we stopped at the landing (a mall kinda thing on the waterfront. Well there ended up being a bikini contest (awesome especially since it was super cold out) and me and the g/f went to hooters and a couple bars in there and i drank to my hearts content while watching the game. then she took my drunk butt home and put me to bed lol. and the funny thing is i hate football. omg so much fun.

p.s. i know this is a lil late

Just drink some more and you'll feel better. I know i am. And wow on the craps game, i wish i had made some money instead of spending so much $$$$$$ last night but oh well it was fun.

Guest culinist

Well, i had a very interesting Super Bowl. I was born and raised in Pittsburgh, and currently live outside Seattle. So i was in a no lose situation. Although i rooted for the Seahawks, and was disapointed at how the game went, I was happy for the Steelers, and Coach Cohwer. It was wierd though, because i have never rooted against the Steelers in my 36 years, until yesterday. I felt like a trader.

The sucky thing was, we had a huge windstorm blow though the Puget Sound on Saturday morning, leaving almost 200,000 people without power on Sunday. One of those being my pal that I was gonna watch the game with (at his house). The news kept saying that power would be back on by 1:00, and it never happened. Luckily we still had power in my town, so he and his wife came up and watched it here.

We were fortunate that we were able to even see the game. I feel terrible for those who had waited 30 years for the stinkin' 'Hawks to make it to the big game, and were not able to watch it. Even though they blew it.