Bios, bios... Where's the bios

Don't know how to undo what I did...

Got the equipment in the sig. I used TMod's CD (a very nice piece of work Tmod) to change my bios & try different ones.

(Assumes all lanparty bioses are under the Lanparty header)

I've been trying to get some BH-5 memory to run at a little faster clock speed (need to keep the divider at 150 if I want to run the cores at 2.736Mhz & have rock stable 24/7 Stress Prime & Prime95 results) so thought I'd try some different bioses & see which came up better for these chips if any. (looking for more volts to the RAM)

The bios I had been using had the option to select different devices to start with. Not the cdrom, removable, floppy hard drive kinds of options but under the selection for hard drives HDD-0 Hdd-1 HDD-2 & so on showed up. And other than the ram speed I was totally happy with this bios.

After trying the other BIOS's on the CD I wasn't getting the results I came to expect with the bios I'd settled on a couple of weeks ago so I tried loading what I thought was the one I remembered using (a 623 version I believe) but none of the bioses I've tried loading offer the same HDD-0 type options.

I got a BSOD today (first since I settled on the BIOS I had been using the last few weeks) and a calculation error showed up running BOINC which is also a first in several weeks.

So Somehow I am seemingly overlooking a bios to install that seemed to work well for me.

Any idea which bios version that might have been? ( I think the availibility of the HDD-0 option miught be a good clue to what it was ) Seems like ennie meenie miney mo guessing & I'd find it but so far everything comes up "hard drive, CDROM, FLOPPY" only. I'd like to get that old bios back in if possible.

(too bad I can't raise the volts a bit more for the BH-5 but greater than 3.2V is apparently it's not in the bioses so far)

Thanks!