Neverwinter Nights

ravix

Hey, I just got Neverwinter nights about a week ago and I was wondering if anyone here would care to play with me for a bit. I don't have the expansion (yet!) so I hope that doesn't complicate things. Anyway, post here or send a PM my way if you want to play. I am available anywhere from 2:30 to 10:30 pm pacific time (-8).

Also, what race/classes do you guys enjoy playing? I am currently playing with a half-orc barbarian, simply because I thought it would be the easiest to start out with. I don't know what my preferred race is yet. I need to experiment. :P

I played a Hlaf-Orc Barb as my first character... also have played a human mage, and a human druid (current)...

Haven't played in about 6 months... though when I did, the main server I was playing on was NWN-powergamers's UO server.. played back and forth on several others as well, but don't remember the names.

If you just picked up NWN, you've got a month or two of single player time. :P Play through the story.. it's cool, and it'll help you out when it comes to multiplayer.

I have been playing NWN online quiet a bit for a while now...you really should get the expansion, it has Prestige classes like the Arcane Archer and Assassin.

For servers, I really like Kelahar's seal on Current's Server...really good group of helpful guys, and LOTS of DMs. Kelahar's plot is coming to an end in about 2 weeks, but the same guys are getting ready to follow up with a Mod called Fireside that you should look for late September.

They have 3-4 custom "sub-classes" for rangers, druids, rogues, and monks, plus lots of custom weapons to go find.

Enemies range from Goblins, Gnolls, spiders, Worgs, Drow, DeathKnights, Balors, Pit Lords, Necromancers, Witches, etc. Really lots of fun even after a year for me (I have 6 20th level chars there).

Kelahar's Seal is Server Vault only, so go out there and make up a character, but be careful, DMs don't want to waste time deleting your mistakes :).

If you show up in Kelahar's, look for Dgephri, Pointy Stick Shooter, QyreLess, or Grag. Cya.