SLi Expert and last PCI slot

Hey People.

Just wondering if there is an issue with the last pci slot on this board. I have recently added another GTX to go sli since the release of mixed vendor support in Nvidias 8 series drivers and inteded to fit another NV Silencer as i have with my current card.

However, when i moved my Audigy 4 down to the last pci slot to give some space between the cards it played music/games etc fine on the outputs, but when i tried recording from my decks through the external connection box that comes with the A4 i'm getting no signal at all. If i move the card back up to the slot it was in before then everything works fine, but the center dome on the fan of the Silencer presses against the back top right corner of the soundcard which, while its spinning, is not going to be a good thing for either piece of kit.

Does anyone know of an issue with the last pci slot and is there anything that can be done to fix this? Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

I can't believe im such an idiot as to not have tried this!! im my excitement at going sli i totally didn't think about uninstalling the thing!! Have now uninstalled and reinstalled in the last socket and everything is peachy. have both GTX's with NV5's on them sliently powering away in there.

Thanks mate, you always find you've missed something simple that someone else can point out! lol!!