Will this chipset cooler fit a DFI nF4 board?

AthlonAlien

http://www.titan-cd.com/eng/vga/cuv2abrhs.htm#

I strongly dislike LEDs :shake: so I have been searching for an alternative to the VC-RE and VC-RF. According to the specs, this cooler has a little bigger fan and it pushes a little more air. The specs for the RE just say 45x45x10. The specs for this cooler say 50x50x10 (fan) and 55.8x55.8x14 (total). I know some people had a little trouble getting the RE mounted because it wasn't a perfect fit... but in the end, it seemed great. I was just wondering if this newer cooler would fit on a DFI board? It looks like it includes different size mounting brackets. Also, I know the stock DFI cooler is VERY close to some graphics cards, especially with AC Silencers... I just wondered in the 14mm height, was higher than the stock cooler or not?!

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

-Thanks

Is there any pasive NB coler wich fit and secsesfuly cool DFI LP Ultra-D NB???, a saw on the internet things like that:

nbcool7cf.jpgnbcool22ag.jpg

but I don't know wich coolers are this??? Is there anybody with pasive NB coler in LanParty mobo and if you can tell me wich coolers are there???

BTW: Sory for my english ;)

Evercool has just updated their site's layout... now it has the VC-RE and VC-RF listed as 45x45x10 for the fan only... it doesn't tell the total dimensions... As stated above, teh Titan is listed at 50x50x10 for the fan only, and the total dimensions are 55.8x55.8x14. I think I am just gonna chance it and order the Titan... hopefully it will fit :)