AMD Power Monitor

red930

Just curious if anyobdy else has bothered with it--its pretty limited in what it does since basically it just shows cpu usage. However it also gives voltage to the cpu, but either its wrong or my board is way undervolting (which would sorta be awesome...more overclocking would rule!).

Anyways it's showing 1.35 volts to my cpu when I actually have it set to 1.3 x 128.8% which is around 1.67 volts. Any thoughts on this? I don't really have any way to check sometihng else since I'm running x64 and haven't found any other programs that I like. Spose I could crack open my case and test it that way...

Just curious if anyobdy else has bothered with it--its pretty limited in what it does since basically it just shows cpu usage. However it also gives voltage to the cpu, but either its wrong or my board is way undervolting (which would sorta be awesome...more overclocking would rule!).

Anyways it's showing 1.35 volts to my cpu when I actually have it set to 1.3 x 128.8% which is around 1.67 volts. Any thoughts on this? I don't really have any way to check sometihng else since I'm running x64 and haven't found any other programs that I like. Spose I could crack open my case and test it that way...

I was wondering the exact same thing. I'm also experiencing the same issue. The Power Monitor is reporting 1.45V but MBM is reporting 1.51V (1.45+1.04.8%). Is the Power Monitor ignoring the + Vid%?

Very interesing but probably a bug in the AMD Power Monitor.

cjoe