PSU help

I've currently only got a 430 W PSU, and have come to the conclusion that it isn't enough. I'm looking to get this: http://www.enermax.com.tw/english/product_...lay1.asp?PrID=5

Which is the 620W model. Thing is, this motherboard has the 24pin connector on it, which this PSU has, but next to it it has an 8 pin power connector. Now I know it can run quite happily off a 4 pin connector, just plugged into the top 4 holes, but i'd rather give it all 8.

Now, given this is a top of the range PSU, with ATX 2.2, and it doesn't have an 8 pin connector, what PSU does?? And does it make much difference, if any?

Thankyou

At Enermax site you choose EPS12V as form factor and you'll get a PSU with a 24pin main connector and a 8pin 12V connector.

I don't have any experience of these boards, but as I understand it you should search for an ATX/EPS PSU to meat the requirements.

I 've got the Tagen and things run fine power wise. Although I don't currently run anything at a higher voltage than the standard settings in the BIOS I have done in the past without any problems.

The PSU actually has a 1x20 pin connector and 3x4 pin connectors so you will have to actually read the manual on this one first before you connect anything, I mean you don't want it to go 'bang' before you've even tried it out.