x1800xt fan question

Are you guys using Riva Tuner or ATi tool to overclock your x1800xt's?

Also who here is using an aftermarket fan? If so what company? If I can get one I am gonna hop onto watercooling...I would think Arctic cooling would have a fan setup. Just look at that ASUS x1800xt TOP that look just likea Arctic cooling fan.

I bolded in my sig what Im getting for OC...but would ilke to push 700.

Riva tuner is for nVidia... I think

Take a look at VF700-AlCu by zalman I am using it to cool a 9800pro. It works great. quiet too.

But make sure it fits the card (I know it doesn't fit Nvidia PCI-E series.

what the heck is a Fat 1? Also to the post before you....how would a ran from a 9800pro work on my x1800xt.??

For some reason guys....ATI Tool, ATI Tray Tool and Riva Tuner 2.0 15.8 will all not work. ATI tool.24 is messed up, Tray tool doesnt even let me overclock and RivaTuner does, then after the first test in 3dMark05 it shuts the OC off and goes back to stock settings. Only OC'ing tool that does anyting is the CCC but that makes the memory unstable.

Is it normal on my x1800xt to read this in the Overclocking tools that I have used??

Current VPU Clock: 594MHz

Current Memory Clock:693MHZ

Also why did my x1800xt come underclocked at (621/747)???

yes artic cooling has come out with a x1800 series cooler i currently run my stock fans at 100% and 2 1800xts really sound like jet engines....the loudnes iplay my games in it really doesnt matter but the stock cooler does a good ob on 100% i use ati tool beta 11 u can adjust voltages and everyting 705core and 803 mem imm scoreing 12897 3dmark05 ....also i use the ati tool to set the fans at 100% each once ya load it up goto settings then fan set to 100% you can also adjust voltages to gpu and mem,run around 63c loaded with fans at max 90+ with the card controlling the fan i dont like that high of a temp if ya running 2 cards to get both fans spooled up to 100% you have to get the one up and running full blast then goto settings and select the other adapter then close ati tool then restart it and the other fan will spool up.....as for overclocking you dont have to keep closing ati tool......bu like i said artic cooling has the accela x2 for x1800s very quiet and slightly beter peformance thn the stock cooler......they are cheap too and easy to install

like all artic cooling products i have used