System Only boot with normal PCI VGA Card

Hi friends. i have a DFI Lanparty Nforce4 Ultra-D and i have some problems with it, i bought this Motherboard 6 mounts ago. last night when i was playing EverQuest2 my computer froze, i turn off and turn on again did a reboot , but the screen stay at the DFI lanparty log, turn off again , i try turn on and this time no picture OS some imagem on the PCI slot i have 4 leds but only 3 was on the last one just blink, i have try use a VGA on the second PCI-E slot but dont work (no reboot) the leds only 3 turn on but after few seconds turn off also, Already did a clean on Bios (clear Cmos) but problem still , have try change my power supply from a other PC but still doesnt work , my PC only Turn on with a video card PCI normal (trident 1mb).The 7800 GT PCI-E works fine on my other computer, i have tested 6600 256mb PCI-E on this computer but computer dont reboot ,only do reboot when i use the trident VGA 1mb

someone can help me with this , thanks

Hi friends. i have a DFI Lanparty Nforce4 Ultra-D and i have some problems with it, i bought this Motherboard 6 mounts ago. last night when i was playing EverQuest2 my computer froze, i turn off and turn on again did a reboot , but the screen stay at the DFI lanparty log, turn off again , i try turn on and this time no picture OS some imagem on the PCI slot i have 4 leds but only 3 was on the last one just blink, i have try use a VGA on the second PCI-E slot but dont work (no reboot) the leds only 3 turn on but after few seconds turn off also, Already did a clean on Bios (clear Cmos) but problem still , have try change my power supply from a other PC but still doesnt work , my PC only Turn on with a video card PCI normal (trident 1mb).the 7800 GT PCI-E works fine on my other computer, i have tested 6600 256mb PCI-E on this computer but computer dont reboot ,only do reboot when i use the trident VGA 1mb

someone can help me with this , thanks

I just got the same exact video card, so I hope there isnt some weird problem with their cards and the DFI boards,,,,highly unlikely.

Try unpluggin the power supply, setting the Clear CMOS jumper to positions 2-3 and let it sit for say 5 minutes or so. Then try again to post the system with your eVGA card.

Typically if you get 4 LEDs and one blinks, thats a CPU issue.

Did someone attempt to mod your board with the SLI trick btw?

Well,looks like both of my PCi-E slots are dead,very sad, i used Epox for years and it never hapenned, very sad.If anyone has any ideia of what is the problem please post it for the love of the god.Thanks the help.