Working W/ The Ravens (again)

RaTeD-R

K, well, I'm bored and finally have some decent news about my life. My uncle, who is the maintenance man for the hotel where the Baltimore Ravens stay during their August training camp. They practice right behind the hotel @ Western Maryland College, which is literally right across the street from my place. I used to work the the hotel (Best Western) back in 2000 when they won the SuperBowl.....they only won it because of me! Housekeeping was the only thing available so I went in and vacumed their rooms and made their beds and crap. I must say, they had some nice stuff, and they play some weird video games. But it was cool running into them every now and then.

I quit Best Western and didn't work w/ the Ravens last year, but still walked up to the College and watched them practice twice.

This year I'm back in action though! My uncle has hooked me up yet again, now I get to goto the college after their done and clean up after their stank arse! Sound fun don't it? Hey, it pays good, its not that hard, and come on, its an NFL team. I'm gonna have to work everyday they practice, but its good. Hopefully I'll run into a few people and have a chat, maybe get some free crap out of it. So if you watch the news, look for a 6'0 skinny white boy w/ a crew cut just pimped out and styling......that'd be me :). The Ravens are probably gonna put me in for one play and its over, Ray Lewis is out of a Job!

I know the Ravens aren't going to be what they used to be, but I still got love for um. I have nothing else better to do so I figured I'd gloat about it. ;)

Can't wait for football!!!!! Beer & Grilling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

I am an MLB fan..

Atlanta Braves all the way.. My Home team is the Arizona Diamond back, (PHoenix AZ was were I was born.)

and I got love for the Detroit Tigers.. but daaaamn do we suck!

Atlanta is my team of choice.. though I do Love the other 2 teams!

I love how the Diamondbacks are kickin the yankees arses... HAHA! dem dirty basterds :P