LP UT NF3 Ultra-D availability..where can I buy one?

Visableassassin

If I am in the wrong area please move this :)

Ive been looking for one of these and I guess I'm not looking hard enough.

I remember a while back they were recalled for a BIOS issue(?).

But now I look around and it seems more people are getting them. Were they rereleased? Where can I pick one of these boards up? As I dont want to pick up a MSI board if I can avoid it.

Where are you?

If you are in the UK, www.eclipsecomputers.com have them for £76.32.

No im not in the UK dude Im in Texas.

now ive found ONE of these along with a MSI K8N Neo2 Paltinum in a little mom and pop shop I visit from time to time and they have both new. However the DFI was a display it was never used however the Driver CD is missing :(

how crucial is the CD to have the board running right? or will all the drivers on the driver page make the board work 100%?

or should I just say screw it and get the MSI board?

I found the driver CD to be very important. If you want I could put a copy of my CD on a torrent site. Never done it before, but willing to give it a go. My CD is only a month old, so I would presume it is the latest.

thank you :)

thats really nice of you man!

well if you do it please feel free to PM me with the information and Ill pick it up :)

since ill be picking either one up tomorrow or friday (when I get a chance from work) everything will be in place :)

Try going here and downloading the torrent file. I've set it to upload at 180Kb, so it should go quickly. It will show up as though there is no action, but click and try downloading anyway, as it should start and then show up as being seeded.

http://ts.searching.com/torrent/499899/DFI..._MFD_image_file

Hope that helps, and I'll seed for the next 7 hours at least, as I'm off to bed!

Try going here and downloading the torrent file. I've set it to upload at 180Kb, so it should go quickly. It will show up as though there is no action, but click and try downloading anyway, as it should start and then show up as being seeded.

http://ts.searching.com/torrent/499899/DFI..._MFD_image_file

Hope that helps, and I'll seed for the next 7 hours at least, as I'm off to bed!

thanks dude sad part is im posting from work and ill be home in about 5 1/2 -6 hours so ill be cutting it short dude :( alot shorter than Id like.

I'll keep it up as long as possible.

In the morning I'll check my server and get it to download it as well. That way I'll have two PC's seeding.

My server is in the garage, and It's not responding to my pings or VNC. It's midnight and 0c outside, covered in snow, so I'm not off out there now!

I'll keep it up as long as possible.

In the morning I'll check my server and get it to download it as well. That way I'll have two PC's seeding.

My server is in the garage, and It's not responding to my pings or VNC. It's midnight and 0c outside, covered in snow, so I'm not off out there now!

well thank you very much man!

Ill do my damnest to get it tonight! so you dont have to worry about the snow ha ha :)