Ut NF3 NoBoot

Board has the 2leds lit up and the fans start but thats as far as it goes.

Any ideas??

Make sure you connected all 20/24-pin connectors from PSU on the motherboard.

Cause samething happened to me when i forgot to plug in the 4 extra pin connector, only the fans would powerup everything else was dead until i noticed the 4pin wasnt connected.

Anyways.. just a tought! :)

Same problem with me. One moment, the system is 100% stable (24 hrs. prime & OCCT) then 2 weeks or a month after, it wont boot up to BIOS. I would open the case, unplug and plug the RAM, vid card, hard drive connections & clear the CMOS. Sometimes this cures it, sometimes it doesnt. But once it boots up, it would then be stable again for the longest time and would show up again after a few weeks :(

Does your keyboard light have no power when this happens to you? Cause mine's dead when this happens. Hope somebody knows why this happens cause its driving me crazy.

Same problem with me. One moment, the system is 100% stable (24 hrs. prime & OCCT) then 2 weeks or a month after, it wont boot up to BIOS. I would open the case, unplug and plug the RAM, vid card, hard drive connections & clear the CMOS. Sometimes this cures it, sometimes it doesnt. But once it boots up, it would then be stable again for the longest time and would show up again after a few weeks :(

Does your keyboard light have no power when this happens to you? Cause mine's dead when this happens. Hope somebody knows why this happens cause its driving me crazy.

Yup no kb light either!

Nope only 754board i have so cant test the processor. However its brand new from the box into the board so...

Yup no kb light either!

Nope only 754board i have so cant test the processor. However its brand new from the box into the board so...

Its most likely the board, as I have tried different vid cards and memory also. My PSU also works with no problem on my other system. Try clearing a couple of times by removing the battery and powercord for a minute. I've also noticed that sometimes my optical mouse also doesnt work, this will light up after a clearing but the keyboard and monitor will still be dead. You should be able to boot up after a few tries.

I take it I can RMA this as I cant be expected to do that everytime???

Ill PM A_G and see what he says.

(Or not as he has PM'sturned off)

Yep I agree :) Pls let me know how you resolve this as I might be taking a similar action. Best wishes.