NF4 ultra-d PROBLEMS

Well, now it's been about a week that i've been trying to fix the sound on this board.... I've even been told that the onboard audio is worthless and it will never work..... isn't that kinda sad?

Well my exact problem.......

Front right and left work all of the time....

Center makes a long beep when doing the surround setup wizard, however it NEVER works besides that......

Back channels will work occasionally but not often......

I did flash my bios to the newest one I could find, still not fixed.... I've also reformatted my hard drive, and reinstalled all of the dfi drivers.... STILL DOESN'T WORK

Besides those problems, I have hit almost 2.7ghz with my amd 65 3500, staying under 50c temps.... and at pretty low voltage??? :sweat:

Well, now it's been about a week that i've been trying to fix the sound on this board.... I've even been told that the onboard audio is worthless and it will never work..... isn't that kinda sad?

Well my exact problem.......

Front right and left work all of the time....

Center makes a long beep when doing the surround setup wizard, however it NEVER works besides that......

Back channels will work occasionally but not often......

I did flash my bios to the newest one I could find, still not fixed.... I've also reformatted my hard drive, and reinstalled all of the dfi drivers.... STILL DOESN'T WORK

Besides those problems, I have hit almost 2.7ghz with my amd 65 3500, staying under 50c temps.... and at pretty low voltage??? :sweat:

You installed the latest chipset drivers too and the latest Realtek Audio Drivers as well I assume?

I installed every driver I could think of... updated my video card driver.... and updated windows.... updated my bios......

BUT NO i havn't updated realtek...... Can someone throw me a link to the correct version?? I'm sooo confused about what to upgrade that to, i mean it's called kajaran or something, has a nvidia program that runs it, and is obviously realtek????????????????????

Maybe someday they will update and send out the driver cd's with the correct ones? so when we try to build computers, we can start overclocking right away without having to stop for 3 days to deal with stupid problems..... :)

I searched google earlier....... got the sound fixed, but thanks for the tips on the realtek drivers.... now i have the realtek audio set-up which is 1000000 times better then the others....

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR THE HELP!!!!!!

i was going crazy dealing with my computer not working.... finals week for college, crazy stress, but now it's fixed... thanks!