NF4 Chipset running around 50*C stock?`

On my NF4 Ultra-D the chipset runs around 50*C on stock speeds + cooling. What's the deal? Should I be worried about these temps? how can I bring em down? I have to buy a new radiator befor I can throw my watercooling on it.

Also in MBM what does PWMIC stand for? what temps is that displaying? Power supply?

Temps are fine. There's always a need for improvement when it comes to cooling. Some people apply AS5 to the chipset, or even replace the cooler if you find it too noisy. Also, don't even waste your time with watercooling your chipset. Won't be much of a difference. Heatdump from video card will still be the same and give you about a 1c difference in temps. Just things to consider...

Temps are fine. There's always a need for improvement when it comes to cooling. Some people apply AS5 to the chipset, or even replace the cooler if you find it too noisy. Also, don't even waste your time with watercooling your chipset. Won't be much of a difference. Heatdump from video card will still be the same and give you about a 1c difference in temps. Just things to consider...

I got a free swiftech waterblock that will fit for it perfictly tho. I've never watercooled chipsets in the past, but you can't beat free. If it adds to much heat to the line then i'll remove it. I'm not worried tho. So temps are okay??? sweet. I have some AS5, I'll just wait to use that with the waterblock tho. Thanks.