SATA-150s..... not booting

Hi guys... I got the upgraded BIOS and now everything is firing up as it should. All BIOS settings are set.

The NEXT issue is running my SATA drives....

....I don't know if it can be done, but I am trying to run them as-is from the prior system. That is, I am hoping I don't need to wipe them first. I had them set up as NON-raid, just normal drives... but they are WD250gb SATA-150s.

When I go to boot the machine the Windows option screen comes up offering safe mode, safe w/ command, last known working config, and normal. I've tried them all, but the system simply reboots.

Can anyone tell me what might be the problem and how to fix it?

Also, I was thinking of setting one up as a main drive with a Raid mirror, but the raid diskette isn't flying in any floppy drive I try. Where can I DL the same program to a different diskette?

LOL... fair enough. How about my grilfriend's... 5'10", long blonde with blue eyes, 36c, skinny Irish/Italian. = P

Yeah, that's what I figured.... I hope he hasn't filled those puppies because I am not sure I have the space to store it all with my own movies, games, p*rn, music, etc. :tooth:

Thanks for the tip. I'll see if I can get it done tonight.