DFI-Expert--Can Not Find It

HarryTaco

Hello,

First day on the site. Been here for hours reading post after post on several boards. Learned some things today. Im impressed with the site Administrators and Membership and had to sign-up.

Ok, Ive been shopping the DFI-Expert board for around Ten Days now. Unfortunately, I havent been able to find an e-tailer that has one in stock. Trust me when I say I have looked. This is the only item holding me back from a complete new system purchase at Newegg. Ive been hoping that they would get some in but they pushed back their last in-stock date from the 12th to the 15th which is today. Im still highly skeptical whether or not its going to happen. If anyone here has purchased one in the last few days, please make a post pointing me in the right direction.

Thanks a Ton,

Drago

Delirious,

Thanks alot. I had visited Monarch previously and didnt see it there. Perhaps it wasnt, but it is now. Of all the places I have looked, Pricegrabber wasnt one of them. I feel so dumb and yet liberated at the same time :nod: Thanks Again.

Expensive. I wish a non-SLI version were made. All the improvements in the newer lanparty, powerwise, ram voltage wise, heatsinks on mosfets, etc, would be welcome in my tower, but the SLI would be a complete waste of money. :(

Tell us how it is when you get it! :)