PWMIC temps get HOT!

ok, I'm using smart guardian and it shows my PWMIC temps as getting into the 57-60 degree range, when I'm CPUBurning or Prime95 stressing my system. Usually it's in the mid to high 30's! I'm guessing that's the heatsinked mosfets just in front of the CPU area that is giving off this heat? Please correct me if I'm wrong here!

I have a fair bit of cabling blocking the airflow low along the board in this area with both the IDE cables in as well as some power cabling for the extra power connectors on the motherboard.

Now to my question.

1) How hot is ok with these?

2) would cooling these help at all with OC stability?

3) should I even care?

Thanks for any help with this boys and girls!

O.

At idle the temps never go over 38 degrees, this is a load temp! If I recall my first NF4 Ultra-D board never had temps this high on the PWMIC If I recall it was usually around the same temp as the CPU most days, this is in the same case.

At idle my CPU sits at around 26 and the PWMIC is usually 3-4 degrees hotter on this board. Under any type of mild use! Playing games I've dropped out to check it and I've never seen it go over 48 degrees but when stressing with prime95 or cpuburn the temps really shoot up!

I'm running my CPU @ 1.5-1.52V @ 2500 10x250 and my ram is at 2.8V so there is really not all that much voltage going in there! Everything else is at stock volts. Would I be advised to try reseating the heatsinks? is it worth my time to try popping them off and redoing them with some AS glue product? Would they even come off?

I'm gonna re-organize my case fans a bit and see what I can do to cool it down otherwise. Thanks for the tips all.

O.