I cant raise my memory voltage above 3.3v!

Guest shaolin95

Cool.

One question, is it safe to "correct" my bios readings? Let me explain, lets say my bios reads the 12v at 12.10 while the MM reads its at 12.20. Can I assume from now on that to get the correct reading from my bios all I need to do is add .10? Will that work for all voltages? It will be good if it does cause that way you dont have to be messing with the MM all the time after you sort of calibrate your bios reading.

Cool.

One question, is it safe to "correct" my bios readings? Let me explain, lets say my bios reads the 12v at 12.10 while the MM reads its at 12.20. Can I assume from now on that to get the correct reading from my bios all I need to do is add .10? Will that work for all voltages? It will be good if it does cause that way you dont have to be messing with the MM all the time after you sort of calibrate your bios reading.

Yes. This is what I run my rails at.

+12v. rail @ 12.23

+5v. rail @ 5.16

+3.3v.rail @ 3.65

These are without any load.

Hi guys. Thanks for the replies. I have no idea what happened, but today, when I tried raising the voltage of the DRAM to 3.4 & 3.5, the votage came up with it. :confused:

Everything currently is okay, but I dont know what I did to make it working right now. :rolleyes:

Guest shaolin95

Hey guys I was wondering...the 3.3v line wont also be delivering more voltage to other components besides the ram? Isnt that dangerous? Perhaps a OCZ booster is safer or not?

Hey guys I was wondering...the 3.3v line wont also be delivering more voltage to other components besides the ram? Isnt that dangerous? Perhaps a OCZ booster is safer or not?

Yes it will.. I forget exactly what other conponents it will be though..

Ive ran my 250gb with the 3.3v rail around 3.55-3.65v for a while when it was my main rig without any problems.. There are some people that run it higher than that but that is where I like to keep it..

Hey just be happy its working now.. ;)

LOL :D Yes I am.

Its currently stable at 2-2-2-10 @ 258 with 3.5v. Voltage rails are:

+12v - 11.96v

+5v - 4.99v

+3.3v - 3.69v

Ran memtest & prime95 for 12 hours w/o any problems. I couldn't be happier with my memory.

Guest shaolin95
Yes it will.. I forget exactly what other conponents it will be though..

Ive ran my 250gb with the 3.3v rail around 3.55-3.65v for a while when it was my main rig without any problems.. There are some people that run it higher than that but that is where I like to keep it..

Thanks for the info Thunda. I will push mine harder when I get my OCZ memory.

Regards