4x512 pc4000 redline problems

Ok i have searched and read everything i could find. here is my problem. I have had it running perfectly stable with 4x512 for about a month or more on my old 3000+ and then for some reason it wouldn't boot. So i take 2 stick out and its fine, tried to put in the other 2 sticks back in and it has never worked since. That was about 1.5 months ago. Since then i have bought a 3800+x2, and still a no go. I have not changed the bios or anything because i had it running fine with the 704 big toe bios.

Now, i tried it today (to put in my other gig) and now no matter what i do, i can't even get it to boot with one stick. 2 of the 4 sticks i get the beeeeeeeeeep silence beeeeeeeeeeeeep silence..... With the other 2, it doesn't do that beep, but it stop on the DFI boot logo screen, and stays there. I know all 4 sticks are still good because they all work in other computers.

here is everything i tried so far:

pull the battery

reset the cmos (both for about 4 hours)

tried all combinations of ram

let it sit there cause that used to work when this happened

ram fed from 3.3v, and 5v, and the 3.3v+ trick off the 3.3v rail

there is probably more, just can't remember and really friggin frustrated.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

ps sorry for the bad capital's and such :)

EDIT: leaving the cmos in the reset position over night and all day while im at work, hoping that 20 hours will reset it cause sure 4 doesn't.

ok so all sticks work on my both my nforce 2 boards (asus and abit), but non work on either one of my dfi's one sli-dr and one ultra-d. Also i took the ram out of another computer and now my computer is now working with 2x512mb of some ShikaXram which is micron chips.

So neither is "broken" but they don't work together, so as far as im concrned they are all broken. Now the question is, what do i RMA since i paid for it all to work, and it doesn't.