oh man. its a new one for you guys

ok. i bought 2 Diamond max plus 10's and they arrived today. i wanted to setup raid. so i did. now when i try to reinstall windows. it tells me Error Loading Operating System. this is after i boot from cd and it copies all the crap to hdd. also, i have integrated my raid drivers via nlite. they are 6.66 drivers. can anyone help?

This isn't new!

Many have had this problem, including me. I still just use the floppy to load the drivers. I think you can create one at dfi.com using the new drivers. I made one myself, just replacing the files on the disk that came with the board, with the new ones in 6.66. Also, what cluster are you using? Because if it's anything other than 4k, other things need done....let me know.

This isn't new!

Many have had this problem, including me. I still just use the floppy to load the drivers. I think you can create one at dfi.com using the new drivers. I made one myself, just replacing the files on the disk that came with the board, with the new ones in 6.66. Also, what cluster are you using? Because if it's anything other than 4k, other things need done....let me know.

i havn't found anyone on forums with the same problem. maybe i'm not looking deep enough. i'm using the Optimal settings and its Stripped. i'm oinly going to be using the raid setup as storage. i don't have a floppy drive. so i just integrate with nlite

you included BOTH drivers correct?

If so, I have no other ideas....other than to buy a floppy drive. I wasted like 20 cd's trying to get this to work. Then I started using a cd-rw, but the speed was slower. All together made about 25 slipstreamed disks that didn't work with the raid drivers. I tested a few of them with using the floppy to install the drivers, and everything was fine. I even tried just slipstreaming the raid drivers, with and w/o tweeks, with and w/o SP2, and still nothing. But others have had it work np. Who knows. GL.

you included BOTH drivers correct?

If so, I have no other ideas....other than to buy a floppy drive. I wasted like 20 cd's trying to get this to work. Then I started using a cd-rw, but the speed was slower. All together made about 25 slipstreamed disks that didn't work with the raid drivers. I tested a few of them with using the floppy to install the drivers, and everything was fine. I even tried just slipstreaming the raid drivers, with and w/o tweeks, with and w/o SP2, and still nothing. But others have had it work np. Who knows. GL.

so its probably the raid drivers? i'm not trying to install windows on my raid setup tho. also why do you ask about the cluster? wouldn't 4k be slower?