WNBA SUCKS!

RaTeD-R

Man the WNBA sux!!!!!!! I don't know if they're playing a season now....but theres an old Washington Mystics game on a cable station right now and watching some of it reminds me of.......well.....why I don't watch it!

God these women really suck. I can make the WNBA @ 5'11. The only reason some of them do look gracefull, is because they have a scrub on them that can't play defense! Watch how many times they turn the ball over.....watch how many times they drive hard to the hoop (never). They settle for mid range jumpers most of the time....and they can't even hit those! ANd forget seeing any facials, they can't jump.

I can't wait until NBA basketball comes back....then you'll see some muscle and punks getting posterized! Can you picture Shaq in the WNBA? RoFL! Women sports are pretty decent....tennis....soccer...swimming....the more skin the better. But WNBA....come on, it's an insult to basketball as a sport.

Any male college team could whoop the breasts off of WNBA all stars any day off the week and 3 times on sunday!

How do you like them apples? *I'm drunk of Geoge Killians Irish Red again*

:huh:

Man, I'd rather frame houses in the winter than have to babysit us. I have seen a few posts that were later....umm....modified :).

Can I stay up past 12 tonight? PREEEEEEEEEEEETY PLEASE!

;)