Trying to update bios, disk not ready problem

Trying to update my bios using the bootable cd iso, when using the boot cd it wont update the bios, just says "disk not ready" How do i fix this?

I found something on the problem a few minutes ago on a thread. Searched the same string and couldnt find it again. Im going insane here trying to get 4x512 ocz ram to run at anything higher then 133mhz, and updating bios seems to be my last hope.

Insane i tells ya! :drool:

Does that have the bios's for the newer boards?

EDIT: I am trying to find out for sure if there is a difference in the bios for the SLI Infinity as compared to the NF4 LanParty but DFI's site is down and that is the only place I know of to get the bone stock bios's for all of the boards.

Ok if I would have read the sticky by A_G I would have seen that the bios's are different.

Looks as though my CD will need a update sooner then I thought.

Tmod

Yer i know, i have heard that infinity uses a different bios and there are so many bios out there that its really causing me a headache. That, and its also my first time updating a bios.

I been trying the dfi site for days now and it has not worked the hole time.

Here is a thread by AG on the different bios's for the NF4 Infinity.

Hope that helps.

If you need to flash from a CD just post back and I will see what I can do for you.

Tmod

Will need to flash from cd, no floppy disks i have around will work.

I will have to wait until DFI comes back online as well as wait until this afternoon since I am at work right now.

If you can wait fine, But if you can't maybe someone else can lend a hand.

Tmod

Will need to flash from cd, no floppy disks i have around will work.

Check your PM, You have your very own ISO waiting for you.

Let me know if it works ok and when you download it so I can remove it from my server.

Tmod