MSI K8N Neo4 Platinum SLI, ABIT NF7S v2.0, a processor, memory

TorreyIsLDS

Okay, this stuff has to go.

MSI K8N Neo4 Platinum SLI - Brand new, used for about 3 days till my DFI Lanparty UT nF4 SLI-DR arrived. This is the retail package purchased from newegg.com. Comes with all the accessories that were in the box. For some reason, the d-bracket was excluded--whether inadvertently or not, I do not know. Also, the stock chipset heatsink was modified to fit on my DFI board when the stock cooler stopped spinning all of a sudden one day.

$115 shipped. Insurance extra, and will be determined.

ABit NF7-S v2.0 - in retail box, used for about 10 months till I got my first Athlon 64 setup. Comes with all the retail stuff. I will throw in some extra ABIT Sirellel 2 PATA to SATA adaptors so you can run a raid setup with your pata drives (if you still use them).

$45 shipped. Insurance extra, and will be determined.

AMD Athlon XP 1700+ Thoroughbred 'B' DLT3C - This is one heck of a chip. When it was in my main rig, the above NF7-S v2.0, I ran it on air on a Volcano 9 with AS3 at 2505MHz @ 1.825vore, prime stable. Of course, your mileage may vary, but here is a screenshot: AMD Athlon XP 1700+ @ 2505MHz

$50 shipped.

Combine the ABIT NF7-S v2.0 and Xp1700+ for a %10 discount ($85.50 shipped). Insurance extra, and will be determined.

512MB Kingston PC3200 ValueRAM - Great memory at stock. Sucks for overclocking (duh. :P ). Lifetime warranty.

$30 Shipped Insurance extra, and will be determined.

Here is my heatware:

http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=17353

I accept paypal and money orders only.

Thanks for looking!

With regards,

Torrey

will you ship any of them to an apo/ fpo military address?

If you can delineate how that would work for me, possibly. I don't know anything about shipping to apo/fpo military addresses.

Earlgrey, I guess I can do $110 shipped, insurance extra.

With regards

Torrey

just askin cause im interested in the mobo. is it good for overclocking or just kinda a basic mobo? im not sure ive never had one but would like to experiment on one. most likely gonna end up bein used on a value cheapo system. oh yeah if so ill message you later cause i wont have the money till da 1st so please post if you get it sold

Hmm, depending on costs, shipping to Canada might cost extra. Sorry I didn't state that the shipping costs apply only to the United States.

CPU does not include a fan, but I'll throw in a Thermaltake Volcano 9 with the Thermaltake Duct Mod, if you so desire, for no extra, plus an 80MM Sunon, although I recommend a SmartFan II.