Need help setting OCZ Gold PC4000 (1gig x 1) memory timings

I just got a new build up and it started off on a bad start. I got everything working now and I need help with the nF3 memory setup. Im used to the pentium 4 memory setup with only the cas-trcd-trp-tras timings. This board has a whole lot more than any other motherboard I have ever set them on. I got everythong except those 4 timings on auto in bios. I am able to boot at 240 frequency and can't get above that on auto. I already multi down my cpu to like 8x when trying to get to 250fsb but still have no luck. It will post but after it says boot from cd then it hangs after the checkup screen. I think it is memory related from having the settings on auto. Anyone else with this memory board combo would like to share what timings they got for the memory at stock 250 frequency. Here is a shot of my current stable running with cpu-z and a64 tweaker.

cpuzamdmemoryinfo.JPG

P.S. I noticed the nF4 memroy guide and the timings look similar to the nF3, can I use that guide for my board?

P.S. I noticed the nF4 memroy guide and the timings look similar to the nF3, can I use that guide for my board?
Yes..

I would look through the overclocking database .. Im pretty sure Angry_Games has used those sticks and has a few entries with them..

Okay I seem to hit a sweet spot at 240FSB. I set the timings a little tighter at 2.5-4-4-8 at 2.7v. I tried a couple of things like putting the ram on a divider and multing down my cpu and I still can't boot at 250FSB. Does this mean I got a really weak board that can only do 240FSB?

use the sata ports below the cpu and try again.. the other ones are not locked

or if you have done that already, use the yellow slots

You are thinking Ultra D ;) All we got's is yeller on this here 250gb...

@ DMC - As someone already pointed out, make sure you are using channels 3/4 near the cpu. Set AGP to 67 in the bios as well to make sure they are locked. Slots 1 and 3 work best for the majority of users with this board. To get a handle on the memory settings download and run A64 tweaker at 200mhz with all of yer memory settings on "auto". Do a screeny of those settings then go into bios and set them manually so you have a starting point. The NF4 memory guide along with Thunda's A64 overclocking guide are very useful. Make sure you use memtest86+ and make changes one at a time on the memory. It can be very time consuming to change and test and change and test but it's worth it to learn what does what. Also, I'd bump my voltage to 2.7~2.8v before starting. Some memory just plain "chokes" without enough voltage if you go a tick too far...

I got it to go to 250 FSB with the memory at 4x CPU multi. As soon as I start to up the CPU multi it gives me problems again. I think my chip can only do 240 FSB at a high multi. I also didn't realize this ram ran at stock 2.8v and I only had it at 2.7v lol. Now I got my timings as low as 2.5-3-3-8 at 240 FSB. I was hoping to get 3ghz out of this chip, but 2880mhz is still really good.

@OldGuy I am using SATA port 3 and the agp is at 67 now.

My Settings