HD install problems

I am trying to install a 300gb maxtor sata along with my 2 other drives which are ide drives. Now the maxtor shows up in device manager, but not under My Computer. I have max blast 4 on a floppy. What are the next steps that I need to do ?????

It wont be reconizied by windows till it is formated. If you have the sata drivers installed............. Go to controll panel-AMD tools. Computer mamagment . DISK management . Find drive . right click on drive . Activate partition, Go throuoght the routing and format

They should be on a floppy that came with youre Board you have to install both.. There is a way to install them seprately.. But i would very much reccommend if you havent stored alot on youre existing drives Do a complete new install and load the drivers when you are installing windows.. If not use the ADD hardware wizard and go that route...

If you dont have that floppy that came with the Board you can download them from DFI site in the driver section for youre board and it will self install on a formated floppy

Don't know if I did the right thing, but I d/l maxblast for widows and ran that program. My hd is now showing. My next step is to copy all data from another drive to this one. Not the OS but my games and such. What's the best way to do this without getting into trouble? Currently I have 3 drives installed. I want to take the data from drive 2 and put it on the new drive and then take the data from drive 1 and put it on 2 then remove drive 1 making 2 become 1 and 3 becoming 2 and then only having 2 drives installed.

You would be better off to do a complete new install to be honest. Swithchin OS from one drive to another is very tricky . It can be done but I wouldnt advise it... If you are just transfering cames just copy the drive to the other.. But the associated paths will have to be changed... I have never had much succsess with Maxblast ... My suggestion would be for the games is reinstall them to new drive, Then open both drives in seperate windows and copy and paste All data from original drive to the new drive.. And click YES to all replace warning Prompts