Install Vantec Harddrive Cooler in CM Centurion 5??

Hey guys, i finally got some of my parts in yesterday, more are coming in tonight when my dad gets home from work (i hope they come :cat: )

I got myself the Vantec HDD Cooler, HDC-502A.jpg and i have myself your average sata harddrive. I have the coolermaster centurion and i just installed my 80mm vantec tornado in the front.

i am really puzzled how i am goin to install the harddrive with the cooler because it says in the directions:

1. Turn HDD face down and align cooler with its holes at the edge to HARD DISK DRIVE holes and fasten them together.

2. Place HDD with cooler's fans face down. Attach cord behind the diskette drive. Select proper holes and fasten four screws firmly.

3. Plug power connector into DC power to complete assembling.

i can only get past step one, but then when i go to install the harddrive in the case, the screws hit this metal part of the case that holds the harddrive (by itself) in. Umm, how do i install this? im sorry if i wasnt that clear, but its quite hard to describe.

I know FX WANNA BE has done this, i just havent seen him active on the DFI.

Ill PM him later and hopefully get an answer. Other than that, ide love to know how other people can help me out with this.

Tom