Pentium 3 800mhz

I am working with a P3 800Mhz flip chip. Right now on average the temp sits alittle below 100 degrees Farenheit. I already have the chip clocked to 822Mhz and it is stable but I only have the stock heatsink and fan and no other case case fan in the box. My mother board is sitting nicely at 82 degrees. I will be adding an intake fan in the fron of the box to increase airflow but there is no other place for a fan in the box. below are some of the stats that are for the computer I am wokring on.

Processor(s)

Model : Intel® Pentium® III

Speed : 822MHz

System Mainboard

System BIOS : Award Software, Inc. ASUS CUV4X-E ACPI BIOS Revision 1002

System Mainboard : ASUSTeK Computer INC. CUV4X-E

System Chipset : ASUSTeK Computer Inc TUV4X Motherboard System Controller

Front Side Bus Speed : 1x 137MHz (137MHz data rate)

Installed Memory : 256MB SDRAM

Memory Bus Speed : 1x 137MHz (137MHz data rate)

If there is anything I can do please let me know as I am new to this and just learning..

i have a p3 933mhz on a asus CULS2-C mobo and i have 1 front intake, 2 exhuast and a 92mm side fan with some midsize copper heatsink on it and im running about 40*C (about 104*F) and it wouldnt hurt it if u were running about 120*F so your doing good tempwise.

I am running 36 degrees C and I am using the Stock P3 cooler that came with the chip. The cooler is a small heatsink that came package with the chip. This is my work machine and I want more out of it as they are not going to get me a new box for now and I want to be conservative yet I want to yeild as uch speed as possible without spending money. If anyone has some pointers i would appreciate it.