bf2 lan help

gordesky1

is there anyway my uncle and i could play bf2 on lan with bots? right now we doing the singleplayer trick. that one goes in the game than the otherone have too conected too the net than go too internet than tipe in the singleplayer ip.

but we want too play with bigger maps and he got too keep the internet off because the phone will be tide up he got dail up:( is there anyway around this?

Guest Kronos
is there anyway my uncle and i could play bf2 on lan with bots? right now we doing the singleplayer trick. that one goes in the game than the otherone have too conected too the net than go too internet than tipe in the singleplayer ip.

but we want too play with bigger maps and he got too keep the internet off because the phone will be tide up he got dail up:( is there anyway around this?

Don't shoot me if this doesn't work..assuming both players are on the same LAN.

* Start a multiplayer LAN game.

* Have the player go to the Join Local Game screen. Verify that he can see the game you just created.

* Make sure he does not join it yet.

* Once the other player can see this game on the list, cancel out of your multiplayer game and start a single player game.

* Once you have the single player game running, have the other player join the game that should be listed on his join screen.

* Make sure he doesn't hit refresh or you will have to start the process over.

* You should now be playing a local LAN game with BOTs.