Cooler for a X3 720

Well i need a good cooler for a Phenom II X3 720. Im on a bit of a low budget so i cant afford water cooling etc atm. Well i found a few good cooler, but if anybody has some other good cooler in mind then go ahead and let me know.

Wich of the following would be better?

Sunbeam Core-Contact Freezer (120mm)

Xigmatek Dark Knight

Scythe Mugen 2

PS. I live in Estonia and the prices are a bit different here, but if its $50 or lower on newegg then i can afford buying it from a local shop too.

The Thermalright Ultra 120 with a good fan like antec tricool or scythe. Or the Xigmatek S1283 Dark Knight should be good and if you can replace the fan with a Scythe Kaze 3000rpm fan 133 cfm compared to the 89 cfm fan. Should reduce by like 8 degrees. But that is optional choice.

Edit: the thermalright isnt avalabile in newegg according to the site. So go for the Xigmatek. With the kaze fan it will be $49.95 but it will be loud.

Edited by iOverclock

My bad, i forgot to mention that i don't want my pc to make the sound of a 1.5kw vacuum cleaner. I wont OC it too high anyway, maybe like 3.6GHz or so. Just need it to stay in the safe zone, not to freeze the hell :)

Thanks for the suggestion tho, again sry for not mentioning the noise performance before.