Pc crush on certain games

Just for future reference, the common lingo would be 'crash' and not 'crush'. I'm assuming it's a language thing though so heh.

Also, just give some descriptions of terms you can use to be more descriptive about crashes.

Soft Hang - The game freezes, but the OS remains operable.

Hard Hang - The game freezes, and so does the OS. (Usually reboot is required)

Crash To Desktop - Bit self explanatory, when the game sends you back to the desktop with or without an error message.

Crash to BSOD - When you end up with the  wondrous blue screen.

I feel like an ass for mentioning this, but it's my past job that is forcing me to do so. ;) Knowledge is power!

Yea you are right , dont worry about it ! I am actually grateful for your tips  ! I like it when people correct me :D

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for future reference, the common lingo would be 'crash' and not 'crush'. I'm assuming it's a language thing though so heh.

Also, just give some descriptions of terms you can use to be more descriptive about crashes.

Soft Hang - The game freezes, but the OS remains operable.

Hard Hang - The game freezes, and so does the OS. (Usually reboot is required)

Crash To Desktop - Bit self explanatory, when the game sends you back to the desktop with or without an error message.

Crash to BSOD - When you end up with the  wondrous blue screen.

I feel like an ass for mentioning this, but it's my past job that is forcing me to do so. ;) Knowledge is power!

Yea you are right , dont worry about it ! I am actually grateful for your tips  ! I like it when people correct me :D

Awesome! In any case, Hope everything is still running A-OK!

Cheers,