frozen cpu might be shutting down.

capthowdy575

Before I learned that they were potentially closing up shop, I was ravenously trying to order some parts from them. And never got a single email back from the in months. Plus if I'm not mistaken they had modified their website where you couldn't process your 'cart', which led to my flurry of emails trying to figure out what I was doing wrong. Then came some internet searches about them closes down, and yeah.

What I don't get is what is this state of limbo they are undergoing? Either rebuild and retake what was ruined, or fade into the darkness. From what I can see now they are 'semi-operational' and take phone orders? Goodness.

I thought the explanation was 'they got massively robbed' or something? I remember seeing someone posting pictures of their 'offices' and it was totally ransacked. But then again, didn't they have insurance of any sort? I always found it weird that they never managed to get back on their feet even after this much time. Probably something fishy lies beneath the surface, I wouldn't give them my money even via the phone until that website is fully up and running. I always found it of poor taste to leave the website up, with the cart functionality disabled.

Edited by MedievalNerd

I'm not going to incriminate another company as I know how that feels. But there evidence that some bad things transpired. Waco has a close match. Long story short I would give them time to reassess there goals And then choose whether you want to do business there or not.

And now that I think of it I'm merely reiterating both of Waco' s posts.... I truly am not original. Lol