With being in CA and summer and the brown and black outs that come with it, I was looking into getting a UPS for my system. I have been looking at the Cyberpower CP1000AVRLCD, anyone using one now or one of the same brand line?? If so does it accuratly display the load like a kill a watt or will I need one in the wall to give me my power draw still??

It looks like the Meter only has bars indicating how much % of the load is being established at the time. I would snag a Killowatt before you buy I pc to know what your Max input to the Comp is and what you are going to need. I'm pretty sure that the 600 will do it for your system alone but I cannot remember how to convert it over.

Best way to find out what max max power consumption would be to use OCCT to turn on the GPU's and Prime95 to get the CPU hopping and see what the total is after 20 minutes. :D your system will likely never do that withing normal operation but that would be a way to find out. Just make sure you modify prime95 to make your ram be mostly allocated.