Best CPU Cooler 2011 So Far?

bennymx

These guys seem to know what they're doing.

Not sure how current their Top 5 Lists are any more (many of the coolers aren't made any more), so take that with a grain of salt. I normally check out the reviews of the individual coolers, they do several tests for each cooler and rank them against their extensive database.

I do not think they know what there doing. The list the C-14 beats the D-14 and common knowledge..... D-14 beats the C-14..... Not credible in my book.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ OP

we have the same CPU, still runs at stock speeds here either and i got the cooler master V8( w/o mods, fan spins at max without noise problem) coupled with Tuniq TX-3.

room ambient temp around 30deg Celcius, pretty warm/hot here.

my temps;

tempsd.jpg

i got the idea to have the V8 from a friend who had the same CPU and cooler, but he OCd his @ around 3.8ghz hitting the temps at 60~65deg max if i were not mistaken. he added another fan facing the rear chassis to have the push-pull config.

later he decided to push his CPU further to hit the 4.0ghz mark but opt to stay with air cooling, bought the Cocage Arrow this time and used 3 of those Yate Loon fans to replace the cooler's single stock fan.

his idle temps now @ around 33deg C, forgot his results with the prime95 tests but AFAIK... he was never disappointed with his new cooler.