Amd Athlon Xp Mobile 2800+ Cpu Axma2800fkt4c

Hi guys........

Wonder could anyone give me some feed back on the above ??

I just spotted it forsale, and was wondering how good they were.......

Only heard about the XP M 2400, 2500 & 2600

Thanks in advance

Phil

Should be ok, but they aren't as good as the aforementioned... they generally don't overclock as well in comparison to those.

You want a 2500 or 2600 really. If its only cheap then it might be worth a shot...

Yup, i can do that with my 2500+ XP-M at 2.7ghz, 1.9v ;) 46 minutes Prime isn't a proper test of stability Pejantan.

That is a nice oveclock still for a 2400 though! Not many will reach that speed, so you've done pretty well there. Then again, neither will some 2500's or 2600's if your really unlucky...

You are a lot more likely to get a great overclocking 2500 & 2600 than a 2400 though, and all the highest records are help by 2600 & 2500's.

And yer temps are a bit toasty for that core as well, anything above 50C and the cooling solution aint doing what it should be doing, nice OC though, maybe go for the 8 hours as Shin says and get yourself a toaster or a toasted cpu and mobo at those temps ;).

since my ram for now wont do more than 200, at 202 its posts but craps out, at 204 nothing, just a black screen, i might try that 13 multi and up the volts, now that I have this new HSF to play with, i really hope my friend will bring his bh5 over so we can play, hes saying he will i hope so

thanx guys.......i have no time yet ........ i stop prime test cos i have to get work.....soon i'll post here the result.........6 hours maybe?????

Do 8hrs and get yourself a Toaster :)

You only need to pass 2.5ghz or/and 250FSB so you shouldn't have any problems with that CPU.

As Loggan says those temps are pretty high too. What Heatsink are you using? Fans?