New RAM... BH-5 & CH-5

I'll be getting my RAM sometime this week from an AT forum member. 2x512 Mushkin (Blue) PC-3200 C2 UTT Winbond BH-5, and, 2x512 Twinmos Speed Premiums PC-3200 AA4T UTT Winbond CH-5. Which RAM should I bust-up first? :rolleyes: I have the below mobo for testing, and, I also have a DFI LP UT 250 NF3 for punishing these sets. I guess what I'm asking is an honest to goodness assessment. I favored BH-5's back in the NF2 days, but, those days are long gone. ;) I'll have a week to produce results before I make my mind up on which set goes to the NF3 mobo or which one stays in my NF4 rig.

You go to bios 618-2, then pop the UTT-CH in, and go to town. If 1G is enough, the BH wont even be worth the bother...unless the CH's are only so-so sticks.

I need to find ONE AA4T that can do 250Mhz at 3.2-3.3V to match my other 3 sticks, so frustrating.

I do have my UTT-BH running 255Mhz x11 now, needed DStrength 8, DQs 2 setting rather than auto to reach this. Getting 7300 in Everest Read, 3200 write and 37ns latency.