925X-T2 boot problems

Hi

I´m tryng to install a celeron 330 J on a 925x-t2 but it wont boot or posts anything, it always stops at initialiazing usb on the diagnostic leds.

I´ve tryed it with a P4 3.2 and it boots normaly, have upgraded the bios to the latest 2005/04/07, tryed again with the celeron and it doen´t post anything again.

I ´m getting desperate please help.

Click on the link in my sig so you can get your sig created so we have a better idea of what you have.

On a quick note, try re-flashing the BIOS with the other CPU in-place, shut down, clear CMOS, install the 330J and then try.

If the 3.2 works, and (according to DFI's website) that board is supposed to support the 330J, then I would gander to guess the CPU might be defunct. Do you have another board you can test it on or somewhere to go to get it tested?

Hi

The celeron is good, i´ve tested it on a GigaByte 915G-Pro and it boots normaly. I have even tried with other 330 J and it´s the same thing.

All the components are cheked on other boards, that´s why i can´t understand this, i doesn´t seem to be a component malfunction.

Thanks