OCZ RAM. More voltage, less stability?

Have you broken in your memory before giving it 3.2V?

If yes, then failure in test 7 most likely means RMA. Seriously.

Anyway, if you have not broken in your memory then you have to do it - start with 2.8V and 2-3-3-8 for like 12 hours - you should get no errors in memtest86+.

Then raise DRAM voltage to 3.2V and run it another 12 hours with 2-3-3-8 - you should get no errors.

And the last step is to set 2-2-2-6 with 3.2V and run memtest86+ for another 12 hours - you should get no errors.

If on any step above you got errors then talk to OCZ to RMA your memory.

Being an enthuisastic newb, I never broke in the mem, just set the computer up and used casually, at stock, for gaming mostly (been about 3 months) so Last night I ran the memory as described above to break in (burn in) for 4 hours and received 4 errors always in test 7 (this was at stock settings). Today I am running currently and hit an error 45 mins in when I got to test 7 again. Today I am running at 3v, (which I have for the entire 3 months, due to bsod issues and dfi support asking me to up this to 3 prevent right after I set up the rig) and I received an error again (settings at 2-3-3-8). :( So I have removed on stick and will see what happens and post back with results. Thank for all the insight! bb shortly.