Does this sound good? NF3 250?

Guest azure_merged

Guest azure

I am having instability with my antec tru 550 when running games I will get an occasional blue screen. After much reading I've decided to replace it with a OCZ powerstream 520, has a higher amps on the 12 v Rail, so that should fix it. I am getting a solid bonus check and want to get an ati x800xt (AIW), has anyone had any problems with this combo, or the ATI x800xt?

Guest shaolin95

Are you sure its is PS related? I ask cause I am using my just-fair-came-with-my-case Aspire PS and OCing like crazy without any issues.... Right now just about to pass the stability test @ 274 x10 .

Guest azure

My 12 v rail drops to 10.4 or so when booting up, that is why I think that my antec is going bad. After boot, the software ( came with the board) says that my 12 v rail is aout 11.2 or so. On top of that, my antec is putting out a lot of heat at the back of my case, the antec is about a year and a half old, I have read that the newer antec 550 s don't have the same problems.

Maybe I am wrong, I just have read that ocz powerstream 520's work well with dfi nforce 3 mb's. I also like the ajustable rails on the back.

Anyone have problems with the x800xt with this combo?