Tv Tuner Cards

Yo whats up, well i am building a new sytem, and i wanted to know what tv tuner cards you guys are using, and what you think about the card you are using, i just tlaked to a friend, and he said that the card he used kept on breaking....it was an ati. What would you suggest?

your best bet is to get a TV Tuner seprate from your video card, i got a LeadTek one of NewEgg that is awsome...has svideo, cable tv tuner, FM tuner, remote, rca video in....its pretty sweet...comes with alot of great software so u can use it like a VCR and record your tv shows :)

your best bet is to get a TV Tuner seprate from your video card, i got a LeadTek one of NewEgg that is awsome...has svideo, cable tv tuner, FM tuner, remote, rca video in....its pretty sweet...comes with alot of great software so u can use it like a VCR and record your tv shows :)

thats exactly what i would recommend. get it seperate from video card. i bought the same one from newegg but it hanged my mobo, but it was not the card, something weird with my mobo. i didnt try to troubleshoot the problem at all, but hopefully my 9700pro wont hang this mobo or else its getting rma.