high cpu idle times

hello

I just upgraded from the Dfi NfII al 400 to the Dfi NFII Ultra infinity. just before the upgrade the cpu idle was 3% to 1.5% and after its now 3% to 50% why the high idle its not heating up the bord but at idle... when i run one program it uses up 100% all the time and i can run but one thing and the cpu wont heat up that much from 36c at idle to 50-60c when in use(acording to speedfan) . tis a real drag is there anything i can do i have scaned for spyware viri just simply not there PLEASE HELP :eek:

I'm not sure just what you're referring to but if you're using the utility CPUIdle its normal to see 100% CPU Usage in Task Manager. Its not a problem although it bothered me at first. Do a Google search for - Why is my CPU usage always 100% - and you will probably see a reference to CPUIdle.

Bill

i have never even heard of that program going to look it up after i post the high idle isnt what bothers me just worried me. Its not heating up in fact i reached a new cooling low over night of 36c. Its the 100% use running say aol im or the calc program and not being able to run more than background services and said program. and when i do run anther program To be quite truthfull its like running a p66 with 8mb on win 95 just without the crashes. does this explane my problem better ?