Vapochill LS and Lanparty-UT Nf3-250GB Chill Controll Issues!

I seem to have a problem with starting this board with the vapochill LS. Whenever i turn on the PC, the vapo activates as normal but when it activates the board to come on, the board shuts the vapo down. then i start the machine again but the machine keeps cutting off.

The only way i've been able to get the board and vapo to come on is by turning on the board manually with the power button on the board itself, then I wait till the vapochill to turn off the board. Then i quickly turn on the vapochill and then everything works normally. I got it to work but i hate opening my case everytime i want to turn on the PC. I went to the Vapochill Forums and apparently I'm not the only one with this problem. Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Check to be sure you don't have the blue and white twisted, and the grey and white wires, reversed on your chill control.

I'm using the Vapo LS on this board and it has no proplems for me. Had been using it on the P4C800e Deluxe intel board.

• 3 weeks later...

I have the EXACT same issue, but with a Standard Vapo (clamshell) in v2000 case..

REALLY annoying as it took me hours to set it up.. .. ..

I have yet to solve my problem, Dunno what this twisted wire thing is. I had it running find before without touching a thing..

Just doesn't make sence, I tried 2 PSUs. .the mobo and vapo are fine test indicate.