NF2 B SATA raid0 and single SATA-driver together

Is it possible to and a third driver to my system ?

I currently have 2 40Gb SATA disks in raid0 and want to add a new SATA 160Gb disk to my system.

This new disk will not use raid but i still want to use my raid0 disks (and the data that is on it).

No problem at all bArtAA.

Just connect to one of the available SATA channels and you should be "good to go". It will work just fine using the existing SATA Raid drivers you have loaded.

Go into windows administrative tools - disk management and get it all set up and recognized. May want to make a 3-5 gig partition on it 1st and use it for the page file instead of keeping it on the RAID array. :)

i'm not sure what you mean with your last suggestion, instead of the raid-array ?

I was planning to use the new SATA disk as main partition, so install XP on it and put the swap file on the raid-array.....

or is it better to loose the IDE-SATA-raid-array ?

I can use the disks as single IDE-disks

certainly could do it that way. load xp on 160 SATA and use Raid Array for large files.

point being to move your page file to a different drive than the OS which you already realize :)

I was assuming that since you were already running XP on Raid Array, you were just adding a drive and not re-formatting.

The raid array will certainly be faster than a single sata.