Water Cooling With A Zalman Reserator 1

I guess I owe you an apology, I truly did not know there was a difference...

Accepted ..... thank goodness no-one got hurt, us Brits are sensitive folk ;)

GG

I know we had a few members here that had Reserators, but that was several years ago so any temps/performance numbers would not likely be relevant on today's systems.

Accepted ..... thank goodness no-one got hurt, us Brits are sensitive folk ;)

GG

Can't get much softer or southern can you? I've sent you some tissues :lol:

(ha, sort of on topic, I'm calling a whole country "noobs")

back to the real topic... if you run into shipping cost problems (Petras to UK), there are a few places in the UK where you can get watercooling parts... Petras is a good place to decide which parts to make up a "kit"...

one bonus of being in the UK is we have Thermochill, some stuff gets made in Europe too like EK Waterblocks... check out the UK section of the Modding & Computer Stores List to source water gear...

Can't get much softer or southern can you? I've sent you some tissues :lol:

Yep, southern softy for sure ;)

Ta for the info, been looking at the Thermochill - seems pretty good with some good reviews.

See, we all learnt something from this topic - I know about Zalmans, Petra's TS and Thermochill

Road-runner knows a noob from a n00b

S-smyth has confirmed it's wrong to stick a knife in a wall socket

hardnrg is glad he's still in scouseland, cos' southern softies are still southern softies

:D

Thanks guys - I will let you know how I get on, but I reckon it's probably not a Zalman now. I used to be a navy man, so know a little about the electrolytic action of mixing aluminum/copper with water. I just liked it because it was a passive system, looked easy and is cheap - but thats the warning sign I guess? You get what you pay for and quality remains long after the price is forgotten!